how to choose a professional removals company for your next home or office move
Have you heard of the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA)?
AFRA is an official body of removals experts that help regulate the removals industry across our great nation. AFRA have a set of strict criteria that businesses must meet before they will accredit a company, to assure you a professional move.
We are proud to be members for AFRA since August 2015.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose an AFRA member for your next move :
- To become a member of AFRA every removals company must meet the strict criteria set out by the body and agree and abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Some of this criteria includes :
- Fully trained staff with regular staff training
- Approved premises for their business, with public access
- Correct insurance
- Fully maintained, up to date vehicles
- Secure storage facilities
- Disputes must be dealt with in accordance to AFRA guidelines.
3. You, the customer, have access to the AFRA Office for any needs that may arise (disputes, or any additional information you may require before/during/after the move)
4. Members can offer you the correct Transit insurance to protect your valuables even further.(Yes, insurance is always important.)
If you would like any further information on AFRA and its members, here is a quick link to their About Us page, AFRA Code of Conduct or feel free to contact us here at Adlam Transport if you would like to find out more.